They talk about the project
In the media
February 7th 2020
Cleaning on the St. Lawrence Seafloor.
February 6th 2020
February 7th 2020 Artificial intelligence to clean the seabed.
The Grand Mouvement Fund's favourite projects.
February 10th 2020
Artificial intelligence at the service of the environment.
Detecting Underwater Objects.
November 24th 2020
Artificial intelligence to clean the seabed.
Articles or publications
Articles or publications about ghost fishing
- The circular grapple: a promising equipment for the recovery (press release - French)
- Canadian Space Agency using satellite data to track endangered right whales (CBC News)
- New population estimate suggests only 356 North Atlantic right whales left (CBC News)
- The Ghost Gear Fund in action (Fisheries and Oceans Canada)
- An experimental study of gill net and trammel net 'ghost fishing' off the Algarve (1997)
- A review of ghost gear entanglement amongst marine mammals, reptiles and elasmobranchs (2016)
- A strategy to protect whales can limit greenhouse gases and global warming (2019)
- Application, developed in partnership with the Global Ghost Gear Initiative (GGGI), allowing you to report the details and location of gear (IOS and Android).